Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 26 and 27, 2008

Yaaaay!

I went over to Hannah's house yesterday to sleep over.

It was quite fun.

...But not that entertaining.

We played her new wii for a sum of the time, but then we got bored with it and texted and called Vincent.

It's very entertaining to annoy him.

:]

We were in Hannah's room at the time and so we were able to talk about whatever... interesting thing we were doing, and so Vincent brought up what him and Christian talk about the most besides the first most talked about thing (which must have been Sofia and me)- Deoderant.

...Which makes no sense to me at all.

Then we began to draw randomly with my gel pens, and which made him ask what was so exciting about talking about drawing.

Confusing, yes it was.

But we ended up having a song battle (however that works out- but it did, I'd say!).

Hannah would put a song on her iPod and turn it up while putting the phone up to the stereo, and then Vincent would do it himself after.

It was entertaining yet... annoying.

Then we finally got off the phone, played a little DDR, and then went to bed in Hannah's bedroom to watch TV and then fall asleep 2 hours apart from eachother- she went to sleep at 12 and I went to sleep at 2 AM (we had to lug up the mattress from the basement- it was hard, but we did it swiftly!).

We counted on Vincent to be an annoyee for us today, and so we texted him for a while, but to annoy him.

We were succeeding, but then he sicked Christian on me and threatened to make him call me after they got off of the phone with eachother. (He's in Fort Wayne btw- Christian is.)

...And so he did.

Christian was sent to annoy me but it's pretty hard for him to annoy ME- and so he claimed we annoyed him instead and saved himself by getting off of the phone with me. xD

But we continued to text Vincent after that and he made a remark that Christian probably wasn't really annoyed- Because it's impossible for Sofia to annoy him, and me and Christian must have the same connection.

Sigh.

But yeah, we continued to text and play DDR down in the basement- Yay, Butterfly is fun on every version of DDR! (It's at Great Wolf Lodge and I play it every time we visit, and it was also on Hannah's version at her house.)

...And so I was finally picked up at 7 PM.

And the fun boreDOOMness ended with a slow, painful death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The most funny remarks of the sleepover... Well, the best one was the fact that Christian's stalking us.

"GO AWAY CHRISTIAN!
DON'T LOOK AT US!
WE DON'T LIKE THE CAMERA!"

We were rolling on the floor laughing when Vincent brought up Christian and the joke was brought up. We were using it the whole time I was at her house!

"...I think someone bought weed from the corner." -Vincent

"I bet Hannah keeps a sharpie in her pocket." -Vincent (Inside joke ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment