Monday, December 22, 2008

December 21, 2008

(This is for yesterday technically, since it's the 22th today.)

Okay.

So I went to pitching practice.

And on my way home, CHRISTIAN CALLS MY CELL PHONE.

I almost didn't pick up because I didn't recognize the number, but my dad told me to.

So we didn't exactly start talking until I got home so I could hide in my room.

He wanted to make sure I wasn't mad at him anymore about trying to get me to stay away from the get-together. It ends up that I've been told two different stories.

Utah and Vincent didn't deny the assumption I had about Think.com being deactivated- they went along with it and acted like it was Christian to blame.

But Christian told me that it was Utah in the hot water- He had broke the CFI Code of Conduct by bullying and excluding him, while also bullying through Think.com. His dad found out about the exclution and called Mrs. Brook.

Utah's family and Mrs. Brook are planning a conference.

I have a good feeling I should trust Christian on that.

But yeah, I'm not going to call Utah (and Vincent?) out on that yet- They probably just didn't want to spoil the fun of the State Museum at the time.

What I really need to find out is who Christian got my number from. "I have my sources."

I even asked him at one point and I told him my guess was Vincent- he has my number from the State Museum when we were calling and sending picture mail- but he didn't exactly say yes or no.

Oh well, I'll ask him whenever we talk again.

_____________________________________________________________

Oh wow, that's ironic.

-pokes bracelet she has on-

I put this on just a bit before Christian called me...

I got it while in Panama City Beach, Florida at the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum. It's one of those bracelets made out of a certain thread with beads and a decoration, where it gives you good luck for whatever the beads stand for- and the black was meant for love. You wear it until it breaks off (so I didn't want to wear it on my ankle). I used to get green for Money when I was little, and so I picked Love for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment