Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17, 2008

Ah, Utah.

Overexagerate a bit more.

Utah told Christian my "reaction" to the riddle, and he said he was "a bit overjoyed."

The worst thing I said was "Oh wow. o:"!

Oh well. I like him anyways. :]

At least I got to say "Hi" to him!

Utah had to get his attention before he noticed me sitting right in front of his disk, waving.

XD

Oh well.

And Utah acts like we're already a couple.

Me and Christian started to talk to eachother on the way home, and Utah had to make it feel all awkward:

"Oh, okay, I'll give leave you two alone."

WE WERE JUST TALKING WHEN WE HAD A CHANCE TO!

Sigh.

And THEN Utah tells me (on Think.com) that if I want to hear Christian's joke I should call him.

What is up with that?!

I then told him that I didn't have his number but he told me to ask him for it.

=_____=

So I made the excuse that I'd have to wait until we go to the State Museum so my parents wouldn't freak out. They think I don't like anyone and would be REALLY suspicious if I called a guy JUST for a joke. I'll use the excuse that we just wanted to stay in touch. 8'D

Maybe I'll put him in my contacts on my phone with a picture of him to make it freak out times 2.

I'm so brilliant, aren't I? :'D

Anyways, on to school.

Today, we had a pizza party, which messed up our dumpling schedule a LOT. I didn't eat any because I didn't feel like it.

I didn't eat any dumplings because I didn't want to get sick.

We were seperated as grade classes until 3:00. Then we finally got to mix in with the 8th graders, but the Spanish Class had to leave so they could practice for their play they're doing tomorrow. That's where I only got the "Hi" out of Christian.

At first, they said they'd only be gone for 15 minutes. 3:15, we'd get half an hour.

THEN they added in that they'd practice with their chopsticks for 15 MORE minutes.

3:30, horrible, 15 minutes with the 8th grade students in the Spanish Class.

But it gets worse.

MS. K AND MS. LEE TALK THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE COMBINED.

D:

So Christian was looking over at me from time to time wondering if I was going to talk to him.

Sigh times 5.

Oh well, we make up for our silence on Think.com!!

He told me he "WILL" talk to me in class tomorrow anyways, and I believe him. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment