Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15, 2008

I'm very flattered.

Christian likes me. Or so Utah says and Christian's hinting, waiting for my guess to his riddle.

"Vincent and Sofia
Christian and ? (me)
Utah and ? (Hannah)"

I'm just pretty scared on what to say to him tomorrow. Maybe I'll start with a "Hi! -wave-" :'D

That's a good way to tackle it, isn't it, Kaila?

-sigh- I'm not very good with boys.

...Okay, I've got to get my mind off of that.

So, umm... I'm pretty sure I aced my Chinese final.

IT WAS E-Z.

...That's all.

...Hey, maybe that's why I was invited to the museum!

...

I'm disappointed at myself. Baii, all.

1 comment:

  1. ilu

    We're both bad with boys LOL. It just seems that you're more on the popular side and have more friends so you get more love drama. lulz

    I need to be more social at school. ;3; Everyone is nice..Just immature. Urgh. Dx
    Wuteva, good luck with Christian. Tell him i liek his naem.

    ReplyDelete