Saturday, December 13, 2008

December 13, 2008

Ah, how close to Christmas it is! And my birthday, too! Winter is always my favorite part of the year- excluding the freezing temperatures up here in Indiana. Brr!! We've had snow multiple times this year before it is officially even Winter!!! Not that I dislike snow or anything- it's cool with me, haha.

Anyways, me and Mary Nell finally went to see Twilight. I'm one of those big fans that waited until Midnight for Breaking Dawn to come out and then went to bed after that, dreaming about what the book would be like, until I could get it in the morning. :D (I could have went to the party, but I'd have to get there extremely early to get a good ticket, which was the order for which you'd get your book.) I consider myself the elder of Twilight in my school because... well, I discovered it first. Now everyone's hooked!!! ...But back to the movie. It. Was. AWESOME. Some fans may have many complaints, but my only complaint is that I sensed that they cut out a few scenes. Argh!

...Nothing about school stuff for you today. Xiao chien!

1 comment:

  1. Books are always better than the movies. C:

    urgh, Twilight sucks. e.e

    ReplyDelete