Friday, December 19, 2008

December 19, 2008

Yay!

The State Museum was soooo fun!

But I really wish Christian would have went. :c

Because hide and go seek was suposed to be in pairs.

If he was here we would have been paired up boy-girl. ROFL.

That's not really the point, but it was uneven.

Anyways,

It ends up that Christian didn't go because he wasn't reinvited like I was, and he got upset about that and wanted me to not go because they were being mean and "excluding" him- I was going to invite him back if he just told me the situation!

And because of our negative energy triangle, our Think.com for both classes is being deactivated!

Yaaaay!

I'm 1/3 of the problem!

Pro: We get to meet up more often in trade for the deactivation- we have to keep in touch!

Con: Christian probably won't see me until school starts again the day AFTER my birthday. Yawn.

Pro: Now we have excuses to call eachother a lot!

Con: No more talking to multiple people at a time...

Con: I can't talk to Christian or other people I don't have numbers for until school starts again. Yaaawn~

...Ah, lookie thar! More con than pros!

Oh well. Today was fun no matter what, but it could have been funner.

No comments:

Post a Comment