Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16, 2008

It's Christian's birthday.

AND I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO TELL HIM IN SCHOOL.

=_____=

I fail.

Once, when we were switching today, I really wanted to say "Hi! Happy birthday!" to him, but I went to my desk. And guess what?

HE WAS AT THE OPPOSSITE DESK, RIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM.

-shot for failing-

Ooooooooooookay~ (Mr. Neureiter style)

Anyways, school was okay today. :D Nothing special, except for me failing. Tomorrow, we get to make dumplings the whole afternoon!!! 8D -excited-

Thursday, we get to spend the whole afternoon with Mr. Heiter, our spanish teacher. For something.

...And Friday is the trip to the State Museum I'm anxious for!

...But Utah likes making it awkward for me by leaving me and Christian out when Him, Hannah, Sofia, and Vincent go all VIP'ing. That'll be fun! 8D;; -shot-

Maybe we'll actually start talking verbally for once!

But yeah, Mary Nell seems to be inviting herself to the State Museum. =____=

I sooo hope she doesn't come, she'll just be a bother. And me and Christian will never get to talk with her clinging on my back. She's my best friend, but she's waaaaay too crazy and lies often to make herself look cool. And she's trying to claim Utah AND Christian like her, too. There's nothing to like!

I confronted her today about the Christian incident and she acted like it was nothing, and just HAD to add in that "statement" that seems more like a lie. I kind of actually like him a bit! D: She acts as if he likes everyone.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. you fail hard

    Lol, it's a shame. Tell him online/tomorrow? Tell him you faaaail. 8D; Jay kay.

    ReplyDelete